The AirTight Management Video Training Library (VTL)
Our business development consulting firm has a library of video training courses to allow companies and individual managers to learn our AirTight Six Systems and all the management and leadership best practices embedded in them at their own pace and very cost effectively. This is a foundation of knowledge and information that starts a cultural change to high-performance management.
You can use video training anywhere you have an Internet connection. Our video player supports full HD (720 or 1080) and lower resolutions for any Smartphone or tablet, (Windows, Android or Apple). Video training segments average ten minutes each and entire courses are generally 1-3 hours of video plus handout materials and optional testing for certificates of achievement. These courses can be taken all at once or spread out over weeks.
Online Video training has the following advantages over in-person lectures and seminars, but is not meant to fully replace these:
- Lower cost
- Eliminate travel of employees and/or trainers
- Consistent delivery quality by the most knowledgeable trainers
- Replay as often as you like and refresh an employee’s memory when they need it
- Online validation and tracking of individual usage
- Ability to test and certify employees, managers and executives in each appropriate area to lead projects or just use the System(s)
- Provide a value added benefit for employees to grow, be challenged and improve their skills, on their own time and/or on company time
- Constant 24-7-365 availability
- Only a browser is needed, no special hardware or software, so you can start immediately and do at home or even on the ride to work
Video training is automatically included with all our coaching, training and consulting engagements as one part of those programs. We can help you with design and implementation (where the magic happens) remotely or on-site, or you can go it alone using just our training (not recommended except for very experienced executives).
Our VTL is available by subscription or you can purchase audio training CDs with manuals. Call (508) 381-8013 for details.
Training Alone Almost Always Fails!
- A customize training plan with coaching added almost guarantees success.
- We inject proven, high-performance, best practices to create market leading companies.
The best way to implement Management best practices is to have a combination of coaching and training. Training alone usually fails. Your team will need help and support after starting with video training to implement real change. Implementation requires experience, not just knowledge. It requires discipline, commitment and the help of an expert with experience too. Why reinvent the wheel?
Typically we can do remote training cost effectively with a “Flip classroom” model. This means the employees view the videos (homework) then get together for a class (virtual or physical) with an expert on that content area. This allows our experts and consultants to focus on applying the training and Systems to your business right away instead of just delivering canned training. We will facilitate group discussion, workshops and help implement via coaching – not just train people. Guiding them through the process carefully. No amount of reading about riding a bike makes you able to ride a bike. You need to get experience using complex things to really lock it in mentally (“experiential learning”).
As appropriate we can also do some one-on-one coaching, design and implementation for each department and/or manager where certain people are critical or have trouble shifting their mental patterns and habits. As a business management consultant, we are so experienced at this we can do things with you in a day that your team could never accomplish in weeks or even months of trial and error – like designing a killer dashboard that frames success and focuses people on the right things for a department in just a couple of hours! Call for a freediagnosis to see which System(s) make the most sense for you to get the largest impact quickly for your bottom line and competitive advantage. A full System (any one) implementation generally runs about two days on-site work (per System) and is done often over 4-8 weeks to fit into any schedule. We could do this faster but find companies generally need this amount of time to absorb the content and begin.
These sessions will focus on your company’s specific needs (gaps) to engage and sell employees on the process and System(s). This is about change management. As a small business consultant, we will be making permanent changes to a culture to transform it into a high-performance culture. Employees can get several levels of optional certifications to use, lead, maintain and even help implement each System as a Project Leader. We will also help design crucial things like dashboards that require many years experience to do well, injecting our many decades of experience to get it all done quickly and right the first time.
Comprehensive Training With 24 different courses including four levels for each of the Six Systems. These levels are:
1. Basic or introductory – For individuals who have to use the System in their job – This is a “Green Belt” certification.
2. Intermediate – For managers with “ownership” of deliverables using one or more Systems. This is a “Red Belt”
3. Advanced – For senior managers and executives that have broad responsibility and cross-departmental concerns – “Purple Belt”
4. Expert – This certification is mainly for professional consultants and coaches who wish to install the AirTight Management Systems for a living – “Belt Belt”.
- An AirTight “Guru” or “Master” is a Black Belt in all Six Systems and also has at least 10 years management experience.
- Only Black Belts can lead System Implementations.